1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. These terms and conditions cover three prize draws: a) LEGO activity competition (known hereafter as competition A, and b) Guess the LEGO in a jar competition (known hereafter as competition B and c) tag yourself on Facebook in your DK Star Wars photo (known hereafter as competition C)
3. These competitions are open to UK and republic of Ireland residents aged under 18 who have their parent or guardian’s express permission. The entrant’s parent of guardian must be a UK resident aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of Dorling Kindersley Limited (the Promoters), their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
4. The entrant’s parent or guardian must fill out their name and email address and confirm they are over 18 for A and B; or give their consent to the person under 18 to tag themselves in the photo on Facebook. Anyone who is found to have falsified this information will forfeit their entry to the prize draw.
5. LEGO, Lucasfilm and Disney are not sponsors of these competitions.
6. Entries must be made in person at MCM Comic Con London Excel from Friday 28th October 2016 at 10:00 (GMT) to Sunday 30th October at 17:00 (GMT) for competitions A and B. For competition C, entrants must have tagged themselves on Facebook by 23:59 on Thursday 3rd November 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
7. Only one entry per person per day. No entrant may win more than one prize.
8. a) All correct entries for each day of competition A will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Friday 4th November 2016. There will be one winner per day. b) All correct entries from Friday to Sunday of competition B will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Friday 4th November 2016. c) All entrants will be entered into a prize draw on Friday 4th November 2016.
9. a) For competition A, one person each day will win a DK LEGO library consisting of: LEGO® Star Wars™ Ultimate Factivity Collection (£7.99), LEGO® Star Wars™ Chronicles of the Force (£12.99), LEGO® Star Wars™ Build Your Own Adventure (£17.99), LEGO® City Build Your Own Adventure (£17.99), 365 Things To Do With LEGO® Bricks (£16.99), LEGO® Minifigure Dress-Up Ultimate Sticker Collection (£7.99), LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ Ultimate Sticker Collection (£7.99), LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ The Book of Knights (£14.99), LEGO® Winter Wonderland Ultimate Sticker Collection (£7.99), LEGO® FRIENDS Pet Party Ultimate Sticker Collection (£7.99), LEGO® NINJAGO Character Encyclopedia Updated Edition (£14.99) and LEGO® DC Comics Super Heroes Character Encyclopedia (£14.99). b) For competition B, one person will win all the LEGO in the physical jar (no, we are not revealing how many LEGO there is in the jar – so you can’t cheat by looking at the T&Cs!) . c) For competition C the prize is Star Wars: Rogue One Ultimate Visual Guide (RRP £17.99), Star Wars Rogue One Ultimate Sticker Encyclopedia (RRP £7.99) and Star Wars: Rogue One Secret Mission (DK Readers Level 4) (RRP £4.99). These prizes will not be sent to the winner until after 17th December 2016.
10. Dorling Kindersley Limited cannot accept responsibility for or liability arising from participants taking part in the Competition or for taking up or use of the prize.
11. Prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
13. The winner will be notified via email for competitions A and B and facebook message for competition C, and must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these
14. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within 4 weeks after the closing date.
15. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
16. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
17. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
18. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter is Dorling Kindersley Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
20. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.